duminică, 31 ianuarie 2010

I was born

I was born ... where the fire is lit in the evening, where gypsies dance in the firelight, where Gypsies twisted his mustache and pull the pipe, where the sun shines so beautiful, where children grow up free, where love and hate with passion ... where you live freely, where violin playing and soul hurts, where tears and smile is as strong ...where can smile in the morning sun, where the song accompanies each step through the grass... where can I love singing, dancing where inseparable, where my feet walking through grass, where barefoot, living. Where have courage to walk forward without regret moment was past, where they can steal that moment so much I wanted one. Where can I fly and wings will never be broken. Where have the courage to get high to the sky as I expected. Where an agreement violins caressing my soul when it hurts. Where I to feel pain, because it's part of me. Where let blood flow so that only I seem possible moment will come... where there is fear. ... where the fire burns and learn where to walk on it barefoot. Where water wash my grief. Where dare to love, to smile. Where I to feel that pain without fear. Where have courage to complain without fear. Where have courage to face life and death alike. I was born where I learned to be me, so. I was born in Satra. Its ME !

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu